How to resolve my citation
All parking citation and tows must be resolved, either by payment or fines or through the appeal process with ten (10) working days from the date the citation was issued. After the 10th day period, the right to appeal expires and all violation charges and/or expenses incurred become automatically due and payable.
Appeals must be filed in person at
West Side Garage, 3001 Blodgett St. Houston, TX (713) 313-4434 8:00 A.M. – 9:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday
The following reasons negate an acceptable appeal:
- Lack of knowledge of University parking rules and regulations.
- Inability to locate a legal parking space in the area or lot desired.
- Overlooking or not seeing posted parking regulation signage.
- Insufficient time to seek legal parking space(i.e. late for class or appointment)
- No permit
- violation of state parking “law” (i.e. parked in fire zone).
- Instructions by non-police personnel to park at a certain location.