Faculty/ Staff Parking
How to Obtain Parking Permit Decal
West Side Garage (713) 313-4434 11:30 A.M. – 7:00 P.M. Monday thru Friday | 8:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M. Saturday
Apply below Parking Payroll Deduction Form and and print out the application
Go to West garage with following items:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Valid Auto Insurance Card
- Current TSU Faculty/Staff ID Card
- Completed Payroll Deduction form
Shuttle bus and tram service operates Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m.-5 p.m. The shuttle bus will be used as a park & ride, offering courtesy rides for faculty, staff and students. Pick-up & drop-off spots will be at the East Garage (Sampson & Cleburne), Burkett & Cleburne, Tierwester & Blodgett (for those who utilize parking lots off Rosewood and Canfield), and Blodgett at the S1 parking lot. The shuttle routes will run approximately every 10-15 minutes. You must present your valid Tiger 1 Card to ride the shuttle or tram. Additionally, the new Automated Vehicle (AV) shuttle provides free rides for students, faculty and staff up and down the Tiger Walk.
- Access cards are programmed to access faculty/staff parking lots only. Including both East and West Garages.
- Cards are non- transferable.
- Cards will be deactivated at the end of year and reactivated only after purchase of a parking permit for the subsequent year.
- Each entry with the access card must be followed by an exit with the access card. An attempt to allow someone else to enter using your card after you have entered will result in access being denied. This is recorded as an anti-pass back violation which cost $25.00 for a reactivation fee. Anti-pass back violations are subject to fines and/or revocation of campus parking privileges.
- Access cards must be returned at the end of tenure at TSU.
- A $15.00 fee will be assessed on each replacement for lost, damaged or stolen cards. Replacement cards will be purchased directly from Bursar’s Office ”E.O Bell Building”, must bring paid receipt to the Westside Garage Parking Department for replacement access card.